Monster's - Terms and Conditions
We thank you for choosing Monster.com!
Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people. Our mission is to help employers and seekers to Find Better. By partnering with us, we hope you’ll be able to leverage Monster’s power to reach and find better talent.
Below are some of the Prohibited Uses of our services and we seek your support and cooperation in adhering to the same.
- Monster recruiter account access can be used only for recruitment purpose. (Including resumes/data downloaded from site).
- Monster prohibits sharing access/data with different entity/individuals/third parties.
- Monster access should not be used for promoting business opportunity/training courses and products & services.
- Monster access should not be used for sending unsolicited mails /spam emails/ irrelevant SMS.
- Monster prohibits mass downloading of resumes /data.
- Monster prohibits repeated job posting for same position and irrelevant keywords/content in job posting.
- Monster prohibits any content which is promoting businesses competing with Monster.
- Monster prohibits posting jobs discriminating based on religion or caste or race or gender and content which is inaccurate, false, or with misleading information;
- Posting jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
Monster will NEVER ask you to share your recruiter account login credentials /passwords for updating or verification purpose. Never share your account credentials (Passwords, OTP) to anyone either through email or over phone or otherwise. If you receive any mail asking you to update /verify/ authenticate your login details, please report it to us at email@example.com or report here.
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information, support and concerns.